Ads 468x60px

Tuesday 24 April 2012

Yamaha XS650 Cafe Racer Modified

Classified Moto is the side project of Virginia-based John Ryland who, like me, works in an ad agency during the day. “I’ve always been into vehicles, but never paid much attention to motorcycles until a few years ago,” he says. “My buddy left me his bike when he was out of town. I got my license and fell in love. I started modding bikes about a year and a half ago, and I can’t stop!” This Yamaha XS650 custom is one of Ryland’s creations; he already has a handful of bikes under his belt. He’s under no illusions about the business, though. “Clearly, my bikes aren’t perfect. My welds aren’t very pretty and I don’t mind a little rust. But I love taking something that was neglected or under appreciated and bringing it back to life with a whole new character. I’m a fan of transforming the more mundane bikes, as opposed to something that’s already special or collectible.”

 Yamaha XS650 Cafe Racer
 Yamaha XS650 Cafe Racer
 Yamaha XS650 Cafe Racer
 Yamaha XS650 Cafe Racer
Yamaha XS650 Cafe Racer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

You May Like to Visit

Follow us on Facebook

Fb Comment